Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Screwdrivered Review

Screwdrivered
by Alice Clayton

I wasn't sure if I would like Viv. When we first met her in Rusty Nailed I wasn't a fan. I may have judged her on her appearance. Well you know what they say - Never judge a book by it's cover - because I love Viv! She's a romantic and a bookaholic!

I think Ms. Clayton could write an instruction manual and I would read it! (Because you know it would be HOT!)

I love Viv's inner romance novel dialogue. But she is setting herself up to be disappointed -  real life romance can be quite different than romance novels.

I can relate to Viv, having done my fair share of home renovations. It's both exciting and exhausting. And she has a hot librarian to help!

I had no idea what to do with a nice guy. I'd never dated a clean-cut, Backstreet Boy type; I'd always stayed in the heavy metal/alternative, dirty, tattooed-boy section.

Rating 4.5 out of 5 Stars! I really enjoy all of Alice Clayton's books, and Screwdrivered  was no exception. This story was all about Viv - growing up, figuring out what she wants, and figuring out what she likes in a guy versus what she needs in one.

I can't wait to read the next book in The Cockatil Series - Mai Tai'd Up!

Buy Screwdrivered on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment