Monday, June 30, 2014

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Wallbanger
by Alice Clayton

I have been dying to read Wallbanger! I love Alice Clayton's writing. This book is hilarious, sexy and romantic.

Caroline is an independent female. She's witty and not afraid to speak her mind, especially when she learns she shares a bedroom wall with a noisy neighbor.

Simon doesn't do girlfriends. He prefers the "company" (ahem) of the women in his harem, as Caroline calls it.

So when Caroline's friends start dating Simon's friends these 2 are forced to spend more time together. Of course feelings emerge and the 'will they' or 'won't they' battle begins!

I think my favorite part of this book was chapter 14. The car ride home from the cabin in Lake Tahoe. I loved that there was no dialogue, just the stream of conscious that each character was thinking. Alice Clayton can write some amazing dialogue (and even more amazing texts), but this chapter was perfect! I think I could read an entire book like this!

You won't be able to put Wallbanger down! It's funny, sweet, sexy, romantic and everything else you want in a book. You'll want to read it multiple ;) times.

Rating 5 out of 5 Stars! I loved this book, I loved the characters and their desire for each other! This is a must read! And the 2nd book in the Cocktail series, Rusty Nailed, is already out so you won't have to wait for more Simon Wallbanger!

Buy Wallbanger on Amazon & Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment