Monday, January 23, 2012

Freaux Yeaux Addict

Apparently I'm late to the game about this new 'Frozen Yogurt" craze.  I've noticed the 10 different yogurt stores popping up around town, but I wasn't so sure about this 'pay by the ounce' deal.

So on Saturday Michael and I decided to try it out.  We went to Orange Leaf - (I think) a relatively new yogurt shoppe in town.  At first glance this place was CUTE and they had a Facebook check in deal.  I was 'liking' it.  My coworker had recommend I try the Cheesecake yogurt, and boy was I glad she did.  It was delicious!

I decided to swirl Strawberry and the Cheesecake together for a tasty treat!


Michael swirled Key Lime Pie and Coconut together, and he was pretty excited about it!



He is holding (and playing like a guitar) the second best thing about Orange Leaf - The Spoon!  It's not your usual plastic spoon.  It's made of sturdy plastic and has a rounded rectangle shape.  


In the past at other frozen desert establishments I've had plastic spoons cut my tongue.  That would never happen with this spoon.  I'm not going to lie, I wanted to save mine and bring it home. 

Regarding the 'Pay by the Ounce' deal - it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I believe its about .42 an ounce.  They only offer you one large size container and you don't know until you check out how much it will cost.  But for the 2 of us it was only $7 which I think is a very good deal compared to other frozen dessert places.

Michael and I will definitively be going back!  We can't wait to try more flavors.



No comments:

Post a Comment