Monday, June 4, 2012

Porch Update

Remember that porch we built back in October? Well, I slipped and fell down the stairs on Saturday so we decided it was a good time to clean and paint it.

We had primed the porch back in the Winter.


I had already picked out the colors, we just hadn't found the time to paint it. We decided to add some Rust-Oleum anti slip additive into the paint that would be on the floor and stairs.


So here is a side by side by side.  
No Porch, Primed Porch, Newly Painted Porch.



I think its a huge improvement. Though now it makes the rest of the house look even worse. Eventually, the house will be a light grey blue with navy blue as accent and the sliver grey as a highlight. I've been living here for nearly 2 years, but some how adding my address numbers makes it feel more official.

No comments:

Post a Comment