Monday, January 27, 2014

Review: Who's Your Baby Daddy?

Who's Your Baby Daddy? By I. Ronik

When a book comes with a "warning" that it is a humorous parody, not to be taken seriously, I was preparing myself for some serious LOLs. (And I was not disappointed!)
I knew she didn't have sex with all of them, but enough of them that I was left wondering if we needed to buy stock in a condom company.
At first I wasn't sure what I thought about the book, it seemed like every other "romance" novel - the worst things happen to the main characters: someone gets knocked-up, two people can't be together for some silly reason etc etc. But Who's Your Baby Daddy? throws you a curve ball!

I thought the ending was very clever and I really did not expect it. It was refreshing that these Vapid Vixens understood how I felt about many of your average romance novels and they were able to make fun of it. I am eager to read more by the Vapid Vixens.

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars. This was a fun short read, great for reading at the beach or by the pool. I would recommend this book to adult romance novel readers who need a break from the norm and are in need of some laughs.

*ARC from Netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment