Monday, March 12, 2012

Let's Build a Deck

Michael and I's anniversary is coming up so I've been brainstorming what to get him.  While clothes or cologne is nice, he doesn't really need that.  We've been planning on doing some backyard renovations, so I decided to build him a deck.  But of course he had to help!

After laying it out, we decided to build a 16ft x 12ft deck.  This is a great starting size, and we can always add on later.

The deck is raised on building pyramids. This way you will step down from my house onto the deck and then have 2 stairs to step onto the yard.







We got all the framing completed on Sunday!  All that's left is laying the deck boards.  We should finish up this Saturday.  I can't wait to enjoy our deck!  I know Michael is ready to BBQ and boil some crawfish.



No comments:

Post a Comment