Monday, March 26, 2012

Easy Chair Makeover

This weekend we decided to clean out our garage.  Among far to much other junk, we found these old white patio chairs.  These had been left at my brother's old house, then passed on to me when he moved.  They are old, dirty and stained and were just hidden away in my garage.


I was just about to throw them out (or pass them along to someone else) when Michael suggested we try to paint them.  I figured we didn't have anything to lose. We picked up 2 cans of Rustoleum for about $3.50 each.  And this is what the chairs look like now:


Three BEAUTIFUL chairs that look brand new!  They are shiny and can be easily wiped clean.  These will be perfect extra chairs for when we have guests over!


 What a great 10 minute makeover for these patio chairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment