Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton

Rusty Nailed
by Alice Clayton

I've spent the last few days in Caroline and Simon's world! I was glad I waited to read Wallbanger and Rusty Nailed back to back. Except now I have to wait until September for the next book in The Cocktail Series.

In Rusty Nailed life has gotten very busy for Caroline and Simon. She's taken on more responsibility at work, and he's traveling all the time for photo shoots. Thankfully they get to "play house" while they house sit for Jillian.

Things might be hectic, but they are happy and their weird schedules work for them. Until Simon decides to go to his 10 Year High School Reunion.

Simon is nearly perfect. He's always trying to make Caroline happy, he gorgeous, he's sex on a stick! After his trip down memory lane, things take a 180! Simon is home all the time, canceling photo shoots, their trip to Rio, and changing holiday plans.

Okay. I'm going to say the thing you're not supposed to say. I'd be glad when I had the bed to myself again.

All the pressure is getting to Caroline, but she handles it well. I don't know how she kept her cool for as long as she did. When she finally explodes and shares all her feelings, I was happy for her. She was holding way to much inside.

I appreciated the happy ending, but I hope this isn't the last story about Caroline and Simon!

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars. I love Alice Clayton's writing. She's hilarious! I felt Caroline lost some of her spunk in this story, probably because of all the pressure, and I really missed that. I also love how she ended both books with Clive's POV - so clever! Wallbanger and Rusty Nailed are hot and hilarious books!

Buy Rusty Nailed on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment