Sunday, February 5, 2017

MFT Challenge Card 2 in 1

MFTWCS318 & MFT Color Challenge #62

This week I decided to try 2 card challenges in 1! The My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 318 and The My Favorite Things Color Challenge #62.

You can never have enough birthday cards so I decided that's what I would make. I used My Favorite Things Spearmint and Gravel Gray 100lb cardstock as well as some white and blue cardstock.

I created the top folding card out of spearmint, then created a white heat embossed back ground on the white card stock using stars from my Hero Arts Operation Write Home stamp set.


For the birthday sentiment, I printed the design on a laser printer and used my Heidi Swapp Minc to foil it in teal.

I cut some stars out of my blue cardstock and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen for some extra shine.


On the inside, I silver heat embossed 'Hope your day is AWESOME' from my Paper Smooches Fun and Flirty set. I also silver heat embossed some stars on the envelopment to match.

I am really enjoying these weekly challenges, it's a great way to get inspired and create more cards! 






No comments:

Post a Comment