Thursday, June 16, 2011

When you wish upon a star...

Are we ever "too old" for something? I don't think so.  I don't think we can ever grow out of the excitement that Disney World has to offer.  I've visited Disney World on 4 separate occasions.

The first in 1994 with my parents.




Twice while in High School.  In 2001, I had the privilege of performing as part of the Disney Magic Music Days on the Galaxy Palace Theater (which has since been closed) with my High School Band.  It was an amazing experience.


Then in 2003 we went to Disney for our senior class trip.



And most recently in 2007. 

My favorite Disney movies are 101 Dalmatians and Lady and the Tramp.  So I was very excited to eat at Tony's Town Square, the restaurant where Lady and Tramp shared that magical kiss.


And here is my best souvenir ever! I use it every day!

I can't wait to visit Disney again.  We are planning a trip for next year, and I'm so excited to take Michael to Disney for his FIRST VISIT!!

Since Disney is "The Happiest Place on Earth", I thought what a great theme for my guest room.  I have so many Disney collectibles that I would hate to pack away in boxes, so I decided to showcase them and make my guests feel like they are experiencing some of the Disney Magic in my home.

So here is my guest room pre-renovation.  

And here's my Disney inspired room!  



Hopefully soon you can Be Our Guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment